Tahiti Wedding and Honeymoon Destinations
Tahiti. The word evokes visions of an island paradise. With 118 islands and atolls that comprise this ideal South Pacific destination, the islands of Bora Bora, Moorea, Taha’a and beyond continue to seduce travelers in search of a tranquil escape.
Tahiti Wedding Packages
Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti – 4 star
- Wedding Package
- Royal Polynesian Wedding Package
Le Meridien Tahiti – 4 star
- Polynesian Wedding
Sofitel Moorea la Ora Beach Resort – 5 star
- Herehia Wedding Package
- Life is Magnifique Wedding Package
The St Regis Bora Bora Resort – 5 star
- Simple Polynesian Wedding Package
- Traditional Polynesian Wedding
- Honeymoon Day Wedding Package
- Island Simplicity for Couples Wedding Package
Moorea Pearl Resort & Spa – 4 star
- Here-Hi Sweet Love Wedding Package
- Parataito – Traditional Wedding in Paradise Package
Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa – 5 star
- Ipoipo Polynesian Wedding Package
- Manahune Polynesian Wedding Package
- Ari’i Polynesian Wedding Package
Hilton Bora Nui Resort & Spa – 5 star
- Opuhi Polynesian Wedding Package
- Tiare Polynesian Wedding Package
- Hibiscus Polynesian Wedding Package
- Tipanier Polynesian Wedding Package
Paul Gaugin – Luxury Cruising in Tahiti – 5 star
- Enquire for pricing
REQUIREMENTS FOR MARRIAGE REGISTRATION IN TAHITI
To marry in Tahiti you will need to complete a “Marriage of Foreign Citizens in French Polynesia” document. This must be sent to the City Hall of the commune where the wedding will take place 45 days before the wedding along with copies of relevant documentation.
Your Wedding Planner will normally assist with this.
The Mayor’s office will advise the date and time of the wedding!
- The minimum age to marry without parental consent is 18 years
- Neither spouse can be currently married
- Cannot be related by direct lineage
- Cannot be of French origin or have French residential status in France or its territories
The couple must provide the following:
1. An Original or Certified copy of their:
a) Birth Certificates
b) Valid passports
c) Decree of absolute (if either one has been married before)
d) Death certificate of deceased former spouse (if relevant)
Presence of 2 witnesses who are 18 years of age and over
There are no costs for the French Consulate to legalise the documents however there are translation of documents costs
Proof of residency for both of the future spouses (a utility bill or anything noting both names will suffice – photocopies accepted)
If a prenuptial agreement has been created it must be translated into French.
Terms & Conditions:
- All prices subject to change and are indicative only. Prices are based in $NZD unless advised otherwise
- Bonus deals are offered from time to time; such as stay/pay and meal deals
- Packages are tailor-made by Wedding Travel in consultation with wedding clients dependent on their particular needs
- Wedding Travel is an accredited agent of the Fiji Airways special ‘Wedding Airfares’ and is IATA bonded – Wedding specials may not have been used in the developing of these packages and special conditions apply.
- Additional honeymoon bonuses may apply
- Child policies fares and rates apply and will be quoted accordingly
- Minimum stay requirements may apply over special event and holiday periods and low season fares have been used in the developing of these packages
PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR CURRENT PRICING.
- Once bookings have been made in the event of a cancellation or amendment you will be subject to cancellation/amendment fees as determined by the suppliers.
- Wedding Travel Packages may incur strict cancellation policies.